23.8.11

my bags are packed

i'm ready to go. this is just a post to give you the details on the next leg of my adventure.

i'm flying out tomorrow at 3:10, arriving in budapest thursday at 12:30 (5:30 a.m. our time). i will then start my next semester of teaching at gymnazium m.r. stefanika. i'm very excited, except this year will be quite different than last year. instead of teaching 16 hours a week, i will be teaching 24. also, i will be teaching much more english language... which means more book work. and to top it off, i'll be studying for the GRE and nervously applying for grad schools. all in a short amount of time. if you want to send me an email to encourage me, to remind me how beautiful, intelligent, wonderful, exceptional and successful i am... please do. i need encouragement (and lies)!

regardless, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write me. let me know what is going on in your lives so that i still have reminders of minnesota. i will try to post interesting things, or just the boring details of my life, as often as possible to keep you all updated.

email: alw310@gmail.com  or  anna.wilson@fulbrightmail.org
address:   Anna Wilson/  55 Alzbetina/  040 01 KOSICE/  Slovak Republic

all my love,
anna

No comments:

Post a Comment